12.13.2012

Gonna Get the Groomer

After a bath
Let me tell you about cleaning Max's face. First off, I am seriously doubting that he is a pure Maltese which is why I refer to him as a mix. 

Maxie doesn't get tear stains on his face. I'm thankful for that because those seem hard to clean. Instead, he gets these disgusting eye boogers which I will spare you the delight of seeing. Cleaning his face a few weeks ago was extremely difficult but he's gotten pretty used to it now. Before he used to lightly nip me as if to say stop while you can. The books seem to deal with non-problematic dogs only.
I understand that most books don't want to give advice about dogs with issues because things could get dangerous and each dog is different. What I use to clean the rascal's face:




The tissue is for wiping the comb on. Every few days I wash the comb to disinfect it. 

1 comment: